Check Your Domain Emails From Gmail Account
If you have Gmail account, now you can check mailbox of your company in Gmail account, and get all messages (old and new).
Step A: Change the settings in your email account
Make sure your account (or other email service Yahoo, Outlook,) has POP access.
Step B: Change your Gmail settings
1 – On your computer, sign in to the Gmail account you want to import to.
2 – In the top, click on Gear icon and then Settings.
3 – Click the Accounts and import tab.
4 – In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account.
5 – Type the email address of the other account, then click Next.
6 – Select Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click Next.
7 – Enter the settings of the other mail account
* Username: your full email
* POP Server: mail.yourdomain
* Port: 110
8 – Recommended: Check the boxes next to the options below:
* “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server”.
* “Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail”.
* “Label incoming messages”.
* “Archive incoming messages (Skip the Inbox)”.
9 – Click Add Account.